Sunday 16 October 2011

The Adventure Begins!


I'm starting an adventure! Yes, I’m the proud new owner of a blog! If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em!

To steal a couple lines from my niece Julie, I’m not going to “analyze the world” like my husband Andrew and I’m not going to “analyze books” like my nephew Andrew. Nor am I going to analyze movies or post funny pictures like Julie does; nor am I going to analyze food, wine and restaurants (well, at least not much) like my sister-in-law Penny does.

I’m simply going to blab once in a while about my adventures in life. Whether it be climbing, diving, travel or any of life’s other amazing experiences.

Oh, and I’m also not going to obsess about stats and how many people are reading this drivel!  Because really, who cares!?!   J


No comments:

Post a Comment