Friday 22 November 2019

Victoria Favorites

While Andrew met with his Victoria-based staff and went for a long run (~30km), I went for shorter runs along the harbour trails and wandered on my own. I'm not sure I'd ever get used to this much rain but I definitely appreciated the warmer (than Saskatoon) weather for running! 

Seaside art
The first time I went across the Pandora St. Bridge I had to rush along as it was raising up to let a boat through.
Seagulls found a high perch in the marina
Morning downtown harbour view
Love these running/walking paths
Lots of sea planes and helicopters coming and going.
Cormorant perch. Also saw other water birds and sea lion but much harder to get photos of.
We stayed at a lovely airbnb in Chinatown. 
Canada's oldest! 
Oak Bay
Clear view of Mt. Baker. Andrew and I climbed the peak many years ago!
Trails along Esquimalt Lagoon with Andrew's sister, Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment